Campus Ambassador Program
If you are looking for a way to stand out from the crowd, we could be exactly who you are looking for. Read on to find out more about the program.
WHO ARE WE?
Adhrit Foundation is an internationally recognized youth-led, not-for-profit and non-political organization working on Agriculture, Education, Entrepreneurship, Healthcare and Youth Empowerment in India. Our key approaches and interventions are Cultural Exchange, Policy Evaluation, Research and Development and Skill Development.
We believe in making a difference by tapping the rich demographic dividend of a multicultural society by celebrating diverse cultures, religions and people for peaceful co-existence. Our pan-Indian team comprises of most promising college students and young professionals who bring their vibrant perspectives to the organization and are unified by the common vision of improving the future of our country.
We are a member organization of the Alexis Group, India’s leading federation of youth organizations bound by the common motto of Passion for Excellence.
Legal Status: Registered as a Public Charitable Trust under Indian Trusts Act, 1882.
Participant: United Nations Global Compact and United Nations Civil Society Network.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are currently looking for really motivated law students to be our Campus Ambassadors.
Adhrit Foundation hereby invites applications for Campus Ambassadors from Students at various colleges and universities across India for its Flagship event, 2nd Indian Law Conclave 2019.
WHO IS A CAMPUS AMBASSADOR?
Campus Ambassadors are liaisons between an organization and their university. They serve as the campus voice and main contact for the company.
They’re active leaders in their campus community. They know who the influencers are on campus (both students and faculty). They’re approachable, responsible and organized. They’re creative and up-to-date on the latest technology.
A Campus Ambassador program is the means for a company to maintain its brand presence among college/university students. In a campus ambassador program, companies hire and appoint ambassadors in colleges, and these campus ambassadors essentially represent the company in their campuses.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CAMPUS AMBASSADOR
- Representing and promoting our brand in your campus.
- To spread the word on campus.
- Keep in touch with other campus ambassadors and help us continue to improve the program.
- Collecting feedback and sharing new ideas from the university’s community with the company.
- Individually contacting prospective students via email and/or social media.
- Contribution to social media activities.
- Planning and hosting events on campus.
- Generating weekly reports.
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A CAMPUS AMBASSADOR
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Self-motivated and with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Creative, organized and responsible.
BENEFITS OF BEING A CAMPUS AMBASSADOR
- Certificate of Appreciation.
- Letter of Recommendation based on performance.
- Opportunity to work with Alexis Group.
- Get some practical work experience which will be great for your CV.
- Build up your personal and professional references.
- Opportunities to develop relationships with campus ambassadors and expand your network.
- Develop key employability skills such as negotiations, assertiveness, problem solving, team work, project planning and confidence.
Current Law students who are studying in the colleges and universities.
15th July, 2019
To apply to become a campus ambassador please click on the link below to fill out the form.